With the proliferation of Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV) many small and large businesses are now benefiting from this technology. There are many advantages to utilising UAV’s some being:
- Health and Safety – Using a UAV rather than putting a person at height
- Cost effective – Cheaper than using specialist equipment for inspections
- Time Saving – Many industries benefit from the time savings they get
- Creative Ability – Taking pictures or film from height can give extra depth to a project
There are many other advantages but could your company benefit from operating a UAV in your day-to-day operations?
If your organisation has a specific training requirement, RUSTA can incorporate these items into a training programme to suit you. The programme could run over 2, 3 or 5 days and such items could include night flying, advanced Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) procedure. Or, we could run a our 5 day advanced course to include the theory and flying elements.
Whatever your requirements, RUSTA can potentially conduct training at your location with their fully qualified and experienced instructors.
- What vehicles will we need?
- How will we operate them?
- What insurance is required?
- What software is available to facilitate our tasks?
- What training is needed?
We have many partners and associates in the industry who can help provide all the solutions needed and at cost effective prices.
Some of our major clients include: